- Can I track my order?
Your parcel is scanned at each stage of its journey to you. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your orders are dispatched.
To track item that is dispatched with Fastway, please visit http://www.fastway.ie/courier-services/track-your-parcel and use the given tracking number.
- What time will my items arrive?
Your order may come at any time between 9am – 6pm.
- When will I know that my order has been dispatched ?
When your order is dispatched, we will send you an email with completed order and we will provide you with a consignment number which you can track online.
- After I placed the order, how long does the delivery take?
Delivery time varies depending on the components selected when ordering. Typical delivery can be expected within 2 – 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) of completed an order. If for whatever reason your goods have not reached you within a time frame of 5 working days please contact us.
- What if I’ve missed a pick-up?
If you’ve missed the pick-up time, you can call your local Fastway Courier to arrange collection for the next delivery cycle.
- What should I do if there is a problem with my delivery?
You are required to inform us of any damage within 2 days of receiving your order, so remember to open and inspect it carefully as soon as it is delivered. If you do notice any damage, you should:
- Inform the delivery person of the damage before he leaves your home.
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com or by contact form and submit an RMA (Return Material Authorization) request
- Do not use or move the item until the matter is resolved, to avoid further damage.