Built For The Long Haul
TUF Gaming series PSUs bring military-grade components and a robust cooling solution together to create a power platform you can depend on. High-quality capacitors and chokes undergo a myriad of tests, including extreme temperatures and vibration tests, to ensure they meet rigorous military specifications. An Axial-tech fan with a dual ball fan bearing design offers more longevity than other fan types, increasing the overall lifespan of the product. It’s the perfect PSU to slot into a TUF Gaming rig or any DIY build designed to power through AAA games for years to come.
- The high-quality components used in TUF Gaming power supplies ensure efficient and reliable operation worthy of an 80 PLUS Bronze Certification.
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 80cm 8-pin CPU connector (EPS 12V)
- Intel Specification – ATX12V
- Dimensions – 15 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter
- Efficiency – 80 Plus Bronze
- Protection Features – OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP/OTP
- Hazardous Materials – ROHS
- AC Input Range – 100-240Vac
- DC Output Voltage – +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
- Maximum Load – 20A 20A 37.4A 0.8A 3A
- Total Output – 450W
MB 24/20-pin x1
CPU 4+4-pin x1
PCI-E 6+2-pin x2
- Package Contents
Power Cord x1
Motherboard Power Cable x1 (600mm)
CPU Cable x1 (800mm)
PCI-E Cable x1 (600mm)
SATA Cable x2 (400+120mm x1, 400+120+120mm x1)
Periphreal x1 (400+150+150+150mm)
TUF Gaming sticker x1