Delivery & Collection
We offer a nationwide delivery service across the Republic of Ireland.
Orders placed through our website are sent by Fastway Couriers (fastway.ie) or Parcel Direct (parceldirect.ie).
When ordering items on our website which include delivery, a total delivery cost will be displayed in the Shopping Cart prior to checkout.
Our delivery rates are as follows:
- Items (0 – 3kg) – 12e
- Items (3 – 8kg) – 16e
- Items (8 – 15kg) – 19e
- Items (15 – 30kg) – 25e
All prices quoted include VAT at 23%.
All parcels dispatched from Xcellent PC include tracking as standard. You will receive the tracking number(s) by email when your order is dispatched which can then be checked at fastway.ie or parceldirect.ie
Our Returns Policy ensures that in the event you are not entirely satisfied with our product, we’re available and willing to resolve whatever issue you may be experiencing. Please review our Returns Policy to understand our returns process.
If you’d rather not pay for delivery costs, you can collect your order at our store for free. We operate as an online internet business, however we do offer local pick up by appointment. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the “Local pickup” option when placing your online order.
- You’ll receive an order email while we process, pick and pack your order.
- You’ll receive another completed order email once your order is ready for pick up. In order to determine the details of receipt of the order we will contact you via e-mail.
Local pickup orders will be held at our store for a period of 7 days. If you fail to pickup your parcel within this period, it will be returned to the warehouse, you will then need to contact us for a refund.
When picking up your order, please remember to bring:
- Your order number or invoice from this purchase.
- A current, valid photo ID (driver’s licence or passport).
Please note that if you would like someone else to collect the parcel on your behalf, they will either need proof of your identity or identification with the same surname as yours. Collect your order!
- Orders that require our installation services will be delivered by Xcellent PC after agreeing the time of service via the contact form or email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery FAQ’s :
Your parcel is scanned at each stage of its journey to you. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your orders are dispatched.
To track item that is dispatched with Fastway, please visit http://www.fastway.ie/courier-services/track-your-parcel and use the given tracking number.
To track item that is dispatched with Parcel Direct, please visit https://www.parceldirect.ie/parcel-tracking and use the given tracking number.
When your order is dispatched, we will send you an email with completed order and we will provide you with a consignment number which you can track online.
Delivery time varies depending on the components selected when ordering. Typical delivery can be expected within 2 – 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) of completed an order. If for whatever reason your goods have not reached you within a time frame of 5 working days please contact us.
If you’ve missed the pick-up time, you can call your local Fastway Courier to arrange collection for the next delivery cycle.
You are required to inform us of any damage within 2 days of receiving your order, so remember to open and inspect it carefully as soon as it is delivered. If you do notice any damage, you should:
- Inform the delivery person of the damage before he leaves your home.
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com or by contact form and let us know about the problem.
- Do not use or move the item until the matter is resolved, to avoid further damage.