Palit NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GameRock OmniBlack
€ 1,486.00 (€ 1,208.13 Ex.vat)
- PLN: 6,824.46zł
Palit NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GameRock OmniBlack Ada Lovelace Graphics Card
- Chipset: RTX 4080 16GB
- Model Number: NED4080019T2-1030Q
- Clock Speed: 2205 MHz
- Boost Speed: 2640 MHz
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6X
- Memory Speed: 22.4 Gbps
- Connectors: 3x DisplayPort 1.4a / HDMI 2.1
More information about warranty, delivery, collection is in the FAQ →
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Out of Stock
The GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GameRock OmniBlack edition is created for users who prefer a purely black GPU design. Without lighting distraction, gamers and creators who desire to embrace an absolutely dark environment will be able to unleash their darkest soul unrelentingly.
The simple yet sophisticated black crystal design shows the high-class gaming style of its user. Looking closer, you’ll find the twinkling stars are plucked out of the sky and embedded in the cooler surface, making GameRock OmniBlack a real art piece and a powerful gaming gear even with no RGB lights.
Embrace Real-Time Ray Tracing
The Ada architecture unleashes the full glory of ray tracing, which simulates how light behaves in the real world. With the power of RTX 40 Series and third-gen RT Cores, you can experience incredibly detailed virtual worlds like never before.
NVIDIA DLSS 3 – The Latest Generation
DLSS is a revolutionary breakthrough in AI-powered graphics that massively boosts performance. Powered by the new fourth-gen Tensor Cores and Optical Flow Accelerator on GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs, DLSS 3 uses AI to create additional high-quality frames.
Victory Measured in Milliseconds
NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs deliver the lowest latency and best responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage. Built to optimize and measure system latency, Reflex provides faster target acquisition, quicker reaction times, and the best aim precision for competitive games.
Staying True To Creators
- NVIDIA Studio – take your creative projects to the next level with NVIDIA Studio. Powered by new dedicated hardware, RTX 40 Series unlocks unmatched performance in 3D rendering, video editing, and graphic design. Experience feature-rich RTX accelerations in top creative apps, world-class NVIDIA Studio drivers engineered to provide maximum stability, and a suite of exclusive tools that harness the power of RTX for AI-assisted creative workflows.
- NVIDIA ENCODER – steal the show with incredible graphics and high-quality, stutter-free live streaming. Powered by the 8th generation NVIDIA Encoder (NVENC), GeForce RTX 40 Series ushers in a new era of high-quality broadcasting with next-generation AV1 encoding support, engineered to deliver greater efficiency than H.264, unlocking glorious streams at higher resolutions. Plus, exclusive optimizations in your favorite live streaming apps give your audience your best—every time.
- NVIDIA BROADCAST – the NVIDIA Broadcast app transforms any room into a home studio—taking your live streams, voice chats, and video calls to the next level with powerful AI effects like noise and room echo removal, virtual background, and more.
- NVIDIA OMNIVERSE – NVIDIA Omniverse™ is a 3D design collaboration platform within the NVIDIA Studio suite of tools for creators. Built to accelerate workflows and unite apps and assets to bring your ideas to life—fast.
- NVIDIA CANVAS – use AI to turn simple brushstrokes into realistic landscape images. Create backgrounds quickly, or speed up your concept exploration, so you can spend more time visualizing ideas.
40-Series Additional Features and Benefits:
- GAME READY DRIVERS
- GEFORCE EXPERIENCE
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- 8K HDR GAMING
- VIRTUAL REALITY
- RESIZABLE BAR
- Chipset – GeForce RTX 4080
- Edition – GameRock OmniBlack
- Manufacturing process – 4 nm
- Microarchitecture – Ada Lovelace
Cores & Clocks:
- Cores – 9728
- Core Clock – 2205 MHz
- Boost Clock – 2505 MHz
Video Memory (VRAM):
- Memory Size – 16GB
- Memory Type – GDDR6X
- Memory Clock – 22400 MHz
- Memory Bus – 256 Bit
- Cooling Solution – Tri Fan (3)
- Included/Fitted Backplate – Yes
I/O & Connectivity:
- Interface – PCIe 4.0
- Connectivity: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a/1 x HDMI 2.1
- GeForce VR Ready – Yes
- Microsoft DirectX Support – 12 API
- HDCP Ready – Yes
- Max. Concurrent Displays – 4 Displays
- Maximum Digital Resolution – 7680×4320 (8K UHD)
- Real-Time Ray Tracing – Yes
Power & Thermals:
- Graphics Card Power Connectors – 1 x 16-pin PCIe
- Graphics Card TDP/Power – 340W
- Minimum Recommended PSU – 850 W
- Maximum GPU Temperature – 90 °C