Professional Esport gaming is an extremely competitive space—where the difference between winning and losing comes down to the minutest of details. To stand out from the competition, you need equipment that matches the speed of your thought and actions. The Legion Y25-25 delivers wins in the toughest, most critical situations. Its 24.5-inch In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel with a 240 Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time makes it possible to spot an opponent before they see you. When it comes down to a quick-fire duel, that is the difference between firing first and getting shot.
EXCEPTIONALLY SMOOTH GAMEPLAY WITH NVIDIA® G-SYNC® COMPATIBLE TECHNOLOGY
Elite pro gamers are fast. They can make up to 600 actions per minute (APM) in the highest levels of Esports, and only purpose-built monitors can keep up with such savagery. With its extreme 1 ms response time to its insane 240 Hz refresh rate, the Y25 doesn’t just keep up but does a lot more. It nearly eliminates screen tearing, streaking, ghosting, and stuttering, ensuring uninterrupted, smooth gameplay, no matter how fast you move in-game. Built for those engaged in vast, multiplayer battles at the tournament level, the Y25 offers a 24.5-inch, FHD, In-Plane Switching panel with built-in NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible within striking 3-side NearEdgeless bezels.
Whether engaging multiple opponents in a fast-paced race in the outback or trawling post-apocalyptic wastelands under the cover of nuclear winter hunting enemies, the monitor plays an important role in making sure you are going at the right target and seeing your enemies clearly. The stakes are high in a tournament setting, and the Legion Y25-25 presents every little detail in a way that makes games more natural to follow on-screen. In-Plane Switching offers wide viewing angles that do not distort images on-screen, regardless of where you see them from. With HDR decoding that restores the original picture quality and 400 nits of brightness, games look exactly as designed—bright, vibrant, and uncorrupted. The panel’s 99% sRGB color gamut reproduces colors accurately, be it in light or shadow, so you always get excellent visuals.
There is more than one way to connect your Legion Y25-25 to a PC or gaming console that allows high-speed data transfers. Additionally, you have the option to access data from external devices using the four in-built USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 with BC 1.2) ports. The audio out jack offers an easy way to connect your external speakers or other audio devices for a sublime audio-visual experience. A hook on the side of the monitor gives you a spot to conveniently hang your headphones within arm’s reach.
EXEMPLARY OPERATIONAL COMFORT
A monitor’s ergonomics are vital to keeping players comfortable through fast-paced and highly immersive gameplay. The Y25-25 is built to make sure you experience close to zero strain. Its stand comes with multiple tilting, pivoting, swiveling, or lifting functions so that you can fine tune it to precisely suit your style. The monitor is also TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort-certified, meaning your eyes are protected from harmful blue light radiation, flickering screens, and external reflections, allowing you to game stress-free.
- Screen Dimensions – 543.74 mm x 302.62 mm
- Panel Type – 3-side NearEdgeless/In-Plane Switching
- Pixel Pitch – 0.2832 x 0.2802 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI) – 90
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1) – 178°/ 178°
- Response Time – 1ms (extreme mode)/3ms (normal mode)
- Brightness (typical) – 400 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical) – 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical) – 3M:1
- Color Support (typical) – 16.7 Million
- Video Signal – 1 x HDMI 2.0/1 x DP 1.2
- Audio Signal – 1 x Audio out (3.5 mm)
- USB Upstream – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-B
- USB Downstream – 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x BC1.2)
- Optional Speakers Support – Yes (Sound by Harman-Kardon Speaker)
- Software – Yes (Lenovo Artery,2 Lenovo Display Control Center)
- Sync Technology – NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible
- Power Consumption (typ./max) – 30W / 75W
- Power Consumption Sleep/Off Mode – < 0.5W
- Power Consumption Switch-off Mode – < 0.3W
- Voltage Required – AC 100 to 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Tilt Angle (front/back) – -5° / 22°
- Swivel (left/right) – 30° / -30°
- Lift (max. range) – 130 mm
- VESA Mount Capability – Yes (100 x 100 mm)
- Kensington Lock Slot – Yes
- Bezel Color – Raven Black
- Bezel Width (side) – 2.5 mm
- Bezel Width (top/bottom) – 2.5 / 23.9 mm
- Size Packed (D x H x W, mm/inch) – 195 x 427 x 652 mm/7.68 x 16.81 x 25.67 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand (D x H x W, mm/inch)(lowest position)
250.5 x 382.5 x 558.7 mm
9.86 x 15.06 x 22.00 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand(D x H x W, mm/inch)(highest position))
250.5 x 512.5 x 558.7 mm
9.86 x 20.18 x 22.00 inches
- Size Unpacked w/o Stand (head only) (D x H x W, mm/inch)
59.5 x 335.0 x 558.7 mm
2.34 x 13.19 x 22.00 inches
- Weight Packed (kg/lbs.) – 7.53 kg / 16.57 lbs.
- Weight Unpacked (kg/lbs.) – 5.59 kg / 12.32 lbs.
- Weight (monitor head only) (kg/lbs.) – 3.61 kg / 7.96 lbs.
- Monitor with stand
- 1 x Power cable (1.8 m)
- 1 x DP cable (1.8 m)
- 1 x USB Type-B to Type-A cable (1.8 m)
- Warranty Booklet
- Quick setup guide
return to the shop
see our fanpage