ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger
Asrock Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger Pro 8GB OC Graphics Card
- Manufacturer Link – ASROCK
- Manufacturer Code – RX6600XT CLI 8G
Out of Stock
AMD Radeon™ graphics cards deliver serious 1080p gaming and ultra-high frame rates. Get up to 32 high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. Experience the next gen of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology1 when you pair an AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor.
With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Condition : New
- AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution2 (FSR) boosts your frame rates 2.4X on average in FSR supported games3 with high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
- AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
- This graphics card features PCI® Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s, and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI® Express 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
- The single fan that provides strong cooling performance and makes your gaming rig stay cool. It’s optimized for delivering an excellent gaming experience with a stylish and streamlined design.
- Designed to avoid PCB bending. The fancy outlook makes the graphic card more legendary in visual. It also helps to enhance cooling with the premium thermal pads equipped backside.
- ASRock’s custom Striped Axial Fan delivers enhanced airflow to optimize cooling from not only the stripe structure on each fan blade but also the polishing surface on the bottom side.
- The fan spins when the temperature goes high for optimal cooling and stops when the temperature goes low for complete silence.
- The heatpipes are consolidated to maximize the contact among each other and also the GPU baseplate for the optimized heat dissipation.
- The diversion holes on the front cover help to quickly remove the heat from the small thermal module. Eliminate the gaps in the contact area to maximize heat transfer and thermal efficiency. The premium thermal pad helps to transfer the heat of the components to the heatsink, improving heat dissipation.
- ASRock adopts precise screw torque when assembling its graphics cards to optimize the cooler mounting pressure to improve thermal efficiency while avoiding damage to GPU die.
- Device Type – Graphics card
- Bus Type – PCI Express 4.0 x8
- Graphics Engine – AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
- Core Clock – 2033 MHz
- Boost Clock – 2602 MHz
- Stream Processors – 2048
- Process Technology – 7 nm
- Max Resolution – 7680 x 4320
- Max Monitors Supported – 4
- Interfaces – HDMI ¦ 3 x DisplayPort
- API Supported – OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Features – AMD Eyefinity Technology, Super Alloy Power technology, DrMOS, metal wraparound backplate, variable rate shading (VRS), Triple Fan Design, 0dB Technology, AMD FidelityFx, RDNA 2 Architecture, AMD Infinity Cache, AMD Smart Access Memory technology, DirectX Raytracing (DXR), Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Striped Axial Fan, ultra-fit heatpipe, AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR), 2.25-slot Fan Cooler, HDCP
- Size – 8 GB
- Technology – GDDR6 SDRAM
- Memory Speed – 16 Gbps
- Bus Width – 128-bit
- Required Power Supply – 500 W
- Additional Requirements – 8 pin PCI Express power connector
- Software Included – Display drivers, ASRock Tweak 2.0
- Compliant Standards – DisplayPort 1.4
- Width – 4.5 cm
- Depth – 30.3 cm
- Height – 13.1 cm
- Weight – 834 g